It's been a happy place to live for the past three years, and I would have been content to remain here forever. However, we must move on for several reasons. So we plan to start moving on August 17th. Where to? That hasn't been made clear to us yet. We want more than anything to settle in this area around Killaloe, but banks won't give us the financing we need to do that. They will finance us to live in Pembroke. Since Bob works here in Killaloe, we are hoping and praying for a miracle, but well aware that we may have to move to the city. That is all I know for now, but I hope to give regular updates on the process.
Even though the High school is in Pembroke and Air Cadets are too, I'd be sad to see the Backwoods Canadian Girl become a city girl (no offense to city girls). I'm sad to think dear Husband will have to drive that far every day (I know many people drive that and farther--but I'm entitled to my feelings).
Now to look at the bright side....close to library, cathedral, and parks...and cadets and high school. The children will be back to homeschooling.
Now my garden must go to weed because purging and packing must begin. I think about the Transfiguration--and how the apostles wanted to set up tents and remain there with the Lord. No, they had to go back to the valley and be of service there. What this means to me is that as much as we want to stay here, it is time to 'pack up' and go wherever it is that we are supposed to. Please pray for us.
Yah she will miss her blog and wild side. Can you find a place with a lot of land or something like that, and not too near the school. that's mostly drug country. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteShe will surely continue to blog, though the content may change. Thank you for the inside scoop on neighborhoods to avoid. Oh, and her wild side is part of the fabric of her being and I'm sure she'll find healthy ways to express herself wherever she goes (smile).
ReplyDelete